This is my first attempt at writing a story in six words.
TW: Miscarriage, Abortion, Abuse, Rape.
- I gave birth to death first.
2. My scarlet fingers are not tired.
3. My body became his eternal canvas.
4. I started crossing the river now.
5. My bending back belongs to him.
6. His hands first imprinted on me.
7. I have wings on my back.
8. My body is covered in braille.
9. Inhale. Sniff. Nostrils slowly disappearing. Exhale.
10. Knock, knock. Who’s there? – Your past.
11. Legs stiff. Vagina numb. Sanity stolen.
12. He took what’s mine to give.
13. Scarlet liquid trickled down my thighs.